1. NO SMOKING OR OPEN FLAMES OF ANY KIND, NO EXCEPTION!
Anyone caught smoking or with an open flame (Lighter, Ect.) in the Haunted Hotel will be immediately ejected from the attraction without refund. NO EXCEPTIONS!
2. DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING, INCLUDING PROPS AND OR ACTORS.
The Haunted Hotel has a Strict No Touching Policy for both the Actors and the Patrons. The Actors will not touch you. Anyone caught touching props or the actors will risk denied entry or pre-mature removal from the attractions without refund.
3. NO ALCOHOL, FIREARMS AND/OR WEAPONS OF ANY TYPE ARE ALLOWED…
to be consumed or carried on the premise (including parking lot) of the Haunted Hotel. Likewise, we reserve the right to deny entry to and/or pre-maturely eject, any individuals) from the attraction who appear to be and/or display drunken behavior that would affect the safety and/or enjoyment of theirs and/or others’ Haunted Hotel experience.
4. BE SCARED BUT, BE SAFE.
The Haunted Hotel prides itself on providing an entertaining thrill and chill experience while maintaining a higher standard of patron AND staff safety. Any individuals) who gets caught running, horsing around, fighting and/or behaving in an unsafe manner will be warned only once, then risk denied entry or pre-mature removal from the attractions of the attraction without refund.
5. The Haunted Hotel and/or any of the Haunted Hotel’s sponsors/supporters are not responsible for any loss, stolen and/or damaged possessions of patrons while on the premise of the Haunted Hotel. In addition, the Haunted Hotel makes all possible reasonable efforts to maintain a safe and enjoyable experience for its patrons. However, the nature of this event may produce certain neglectful behavior in a very small percent of its attending patrons. For those few, the above mentioned entities are NOT liable for personal injury due to neglectful behavior of patrons such as running (either within or outside the attractions), horseplay and/or any other forms of unsafe behavior on the part of the patrons that could result in injury. In short… ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.
6. The Haunted Hotel has safety rules posted at the entrance. These rules are for each patron’s enjoyment and safety while within the attraction. It is the responsibility of the patrons to read and follow these rules. Failure to do so, could result in possible pre-mature removal from the attraction without refund.
7. The Haunted Hotel has been rated as having one of the scariest and best haunted attractions in the state of Texas for several years running. However for those few who either can’t make in into an attraction, leave early or feel they have reason to ask for a refund after the fact. Sorry, NO REFUNDS and NO TRANSFERRING OF UNUSED TICKETS ALLOWED AND ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
8. Excluding “Hollywood Based Characters” all references, resemblance’s and statements to persons live and/or dead are strictly coincidentally and are solely in use for the overall affect of the attractions of the Haunted Hotel. Neither the Haunted Hotel, staff, actors and/or any of its affiliates are liable for any perceived offenses encounter within the attractions and/or premise of the Haunted Hotel.
9. Other than staff, no one is allowed to use flashlights, laser lights and/or any other forms of illumination including cell phones within the attractions of the Haunted Hotel. Please No CAMERAS. If you are caught you will be warned only once, then risk denied entry or pre-mature removal from the attractions of the attraction without refund.
10. We want you to come back and enjoy the Haunted Hotel year after year. So, please drive safely both to, and from, the Haunted Hotel.
On behalf of the entire staff of Haunted Hotel, we would like to THANK YOU in advance for following these simple rules which will allow the us to continue to provide you and yours with the best shows possible!